Advertise Here

Tulip Princess Diaries

- Another Blogger Blog's

I put my Cricut Disney cartridges to work on these babies! Well, more like the cartridges put ME to work...
The princess cuts can be quite arduous, especially whey they are a small size. I honestly don't know how anyone can get them to cut properly at any size smaller that 5".




For this Belle card I added a little paper quilling and cuttlebug. Couldn't resist adding a hidden Mickey!

A bit more quilling on this Boo card and an embossed sentiment.  I wanted to find a way to incorporate Mike and Sully so I snuck them in on the balloons.

This one is one of my favorites! It's pretty simple but so pretty. I love Mulan's pup, Little Brother.  He isn't on the cricut cartridge but I found an image of him online. 


This one is also pretty simple. Just a little glitter and glossy accents :) 

0 comments: