Advertise Here

Tulip Princess Diaries

- Another Blogger Blog's




I've been really homesick lately, so this card was sort of an outlet for those feelings. The inside says Without You. My husband laughed at the fact the little bird's tail is droopy because he's sad lol. He thought it was a really cute idea. Then I said to him "that's because he's BLUE, get it? he's blue/sad" LOL He started laughing even more. He was pretty impressed, and of course I was beaming. The lettering is printed from my computer, the umbrella is from Paper Pups widened and shortened. I used a glitter pen for the raindrops. The backround paper is from the Cool Spectrum pack. Everytime I looked at that specific sheet I was reminded of a dreary day, so when I came up with the idea for the card I knew I would have the perfect paper to use!


2 comments:

It's Jenn! said...

Heehee, I love him! The tail is the perfect touch to making him a little mopey....love it!

Anonymous said...

100% pure awesomesauce,lol.

-Dee(the one who rox)