Advertise Here

Tulip Princess Diaries

- Another Blogger Blog's

I went to a triple birthday party a couple of weeks ago. One of my best friends celebrated her birthday along with her two boys. I knew I wanted to make something extra special for all three of them, so this is what I came up with :) I really enjoyed making this card for Liz. She's been one of my closest friends for over 10 years. We're a week apart so when we turned 18 we celebrated together. She is very special to me and I'm glad I was here to celebrate her 29th birthday with her <3





If you know Liz, then you know you can't think of her without also thinking of her husband :) They have been together since before I met her. They are an awesome couple and I love and respect them both. I did a little Facebook stalking to get these pictures lol, I try not to gift frames without pictures already in them. At first I worried that this turned out more like an anniversary gift, rather than a birthday gift. But when I saw her face when she opened it, every doubt I had flew right out the window :)


Her youngest son, Alex likes Spiderman. The card is super simple but the frame is AWESOME!

This is super boyish and something I think they can treasure for years to come.

I mounted the Spiderman stickers onto thick cardstock then I put this one close to the glass to add dimension.


Her oldest son, Armando likes Spongebob. Again, the card is simple but the frame came out pretty cool.

I used my cricut to cut out the names on all 3 frames. On this one I used glass beads for bubbles and a pack of Spongebob stickers from Michaels.



0 comments: